Tonight, I take a Red Eye flight into Houston...don't get me started on my loathing of Red Eye flights...swap planes, and head to Honduras. I'm really looking forward to this trip, to reconnect with the people I trained last year, meet new people, and just enjoy returning to Honduras. The last minute change of plans, training program, additional volunteer, etc...have just reinforced my "Go with the flow" life goal. :) As a Type A person, I've worked diligently over the past few decades to strive for balance. Organized, but not rigid. Professional, but enthusiastic. I'll be working on training lessons on the plane, and as I go, as I have in the past. I'll be constantly morphing my lessons, to try to give them the  most helpful training in the shortest amount of time. In the mean time, in the wake of hurricane Matthew, my thoughts are constantly bouncing back to Haiti. I am anxious to hear how Terre Blanche is doing, and there is a Medical group on their way, as we speak. Cholera and starvation are the biggest threats to the Haitian people, so I am worried about what my team will find when we go in March. All the more reason to go. Okay, so I'm going to finish packing. I'll keep in touch throughout the trip, Wi-Fi willing, and thanks for listening! As usual, I am blessed and grateful for your emotional and financial support. ox 


Comments