Here is an extra post to introduce a few more of the training team, as posted on the Imaging the World Instagram account...

I would like to introduce Elizabeth (Liz) Akinyi Odour, the Program Coordinator for ITWA Kenya. This is her first year with ITW and she loves it very much. Liz holds a BS in Communication, majoring in Electronic Media from Daystar University, Nairobi, Kenya. She also holds an AA degree in Culinary Arts from Grand Rapids Community College and has completed a course in Project Management. She is originally from and continues living in Kenya with her husband and child. Liz: “I love working with ITW because I share in the dream of improving people’s lives by increasing access to modern medical imaging technology in the most rural and resource limited areas in my country.” Liz is a dynamic, organized and charismatic addition to the ITW team, and we are lucky to have her.


Sister Mary Angela Njeri is a Midwife, Sonographer, Medical Technologist and Trainer for ITW. This year she will celebrate 26 years as a Nun and has been with ITW for 14 years. SR. Angela is originally from Kenya and is now working and living in Uganda. SR Angela: “Working with ITW has been a dream since I first met them. They made me love imaging when I was a trainee, and I was able to obtain my degree with their assistance.” As a passionate midwife and sonographer, we are so happy to have SR. Angela as part of our team!




Comments

Post a Comment