Saturday 7/15...
So much to catch you up on! I have finished my contract in Milwaukee, returned home to the PNW, and now I am waiting for my redeye flight back to Honduras. My prior trips have been in October, but because of a number of changes at Medical Teams International, I am returning now. This will be my last trip to Honduras as an MTI volunteer, and will complete the 3 year training contract that Predisan has with MTI. MTI will no longer be sending volunteers to Honduras, and Predisan clinic has had a number of changes as well, so I feel like I have had to scramble to get everything together in time. The clinic director and volunteer coordinator in Honduras have both left Predisan, so a number of emails and phone calls have ensued with the new employees, and I still feel like some details have been lost in translation. If you have been a follower of this blog from the beginning, you know that I have gotten pretty good at flying by the seat of my pants on these trips, lets hope I can pull it off once again. :) I'll keep you posted!

Comments