Friday, 2/22/2024

Good morning from beautiful Istanbul! I arrived Wednesday evening, after a 12-hour sleepless flight, and checked into my hotel in the Galata/Beyoglu neighborhood. I am staying at a lovely boutique hotel, close to the Galata bridge, with a balcony and a wine bar within walking distance. 😉 Yesterday, I went on a walking food tour, spending 7 hours eating the most delicious food while getting to know the lay of the land.

  
After just one day, I am already in love with Istanbul! Today I will venture out on my own to explore the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and surrounding historical sites. Although my head is still foggy with the time change, I am anxious to get back out into this lovely city! 















 
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Much love, Jo/MB



Comments

Post a Comment